Monday, July 7, 2008

Another outcry from a normal citizen

Read this in MP Kulasegaran blogspot.
A letter from a fellow Malaysian.

Dear Mr. PM,

Thank you Prime Minister for increasing the fuel price because I think tomorrow I had to sell off my car and buy a cheap bicycle.

Lucky for those singles, they can still bring their girlfriend around on a motorbike.

As for me I am married with wife & 3 little children, how can they fit on the bike? I can't bring them jalan-jalan (joyride) anymore.

You and your government were also saying that you will subsidize RM625 per year for the poor like me but I can¢t imagine how is that going to help.

Let me do my calculation:
RM625 / 12 month = RM52.0833 per month

RM53.0833 / 20 days (working days) = RM2.6542 per day

Dear Mr. PM, My conclusion is with RM2.65 per day, I only can get to travel 3km per day which my working place is about 10km away, one way. This excludes me from going to mamak stall (food stall) to buy food for my wife & children which take another 5km to reach.

Thank you very much Mr. PM, I hope you & your government will last sampai anak, cucu & cicit (until son, grandson & great grandson) because I don¢t think my children will last until their next generation. If my children are lucky, they will go back to the estate and becomes a rubber taper. I hope by that time the rubber trees are still around.

You have given me & the people of Malaysia a good reason of global fuel hike. And I on the behalf of the people of Malaysia thank you for that.

The beautiful 40% increased of fuel price will brings other stuffs like food, vegetable, fish, chicken & etc to increase.

This means my wife and I can start to go on diet now, we used to dream that we can become members of fitness second but now the dreams are getting further.

I am a very positive thinker; I thank you for increasing the fuel price because my three little children will eat less and won¢t grow up becomes fat like their father.

Mr. PM from the picture of the newspaper, I think you have putting on weight. Please take care of you cholesterol. I don't want you to be like our previous PM which has to go three or four bypass. Lucky for him, he survived.

Dear Mr. PM, I also would like to congratulate you for not winning 2/3 majority in the last election. Haven¢t you and your government learned the lesson from the last election? Why did you lose? What happened to the post mortem?

Now I know what's the reason that ex-PM wants you to step down. Now I know what's the reason the people of Malaysia wants you to step down.

Increase of RM0.78 per liter is a shocked to all of us Malaysian! Luckily tsunami did not hit us like other countries did; or else this will be the second tsunami for us!

Thank you & God bless you!

Yours truly,
Citizen of Malaysia


To this fellow Malaysian, "you'll never walk alone" as the Liverpool fans chant when LFC plays against their nemesis on the field. We all face the same sentiments right now suffering from the choking effects created by fuel hike.

Although the fuel hike demonstration only managed to pull together 10000 people, it doesn't mean that government already won the hearts of Malaysians.

The real fact is, people are going to unite once again to oust this corrupted government in the next election. Currently, BN still rules the parliament but it will not last longer than 5 years due to the anguish of the people. Been the normal citizens, lets bear the consequences of the fuel hike for now. Now we bersusah-susah dahulu, bersenang-senang kemudian.

Its going to be the reverse for the current BN leaders. Lets assume that Naj replaces Dollah next year, that means his active reign as PM will endure for 4 years. At the next General Election, he will be ousted and the unrest soul of Al"Hantu"Ya will haunt him and the wife once more. By then, the new leadership will summon the files of the unrest soul back from hell to find the truth about her death.

Remember, the people are the real power in the country and we will endure in any situations if we stay united against the corrupted government that has left multiple lines of scars in the Bolehland. Let's vote these corrupted leaders out in the next GE and make sure that justice prevails in our life.

No comments: